Cadetship Training Program
The Laguna Water Cadetship Training Program (CTP) is a six-month program that provides qualified cadets opportunities for specialized training and work experience, which are designed to drive excellence in technical, business and management skills.
Laguna Water takes pride in the fact that its graduates are professionals guided by the values of excellence, accountability, team orientation, social responsibility and integrity. Laguna Water provides this unique opportunity to young individuals to be part of a team that improves the quality of life of Filipinos.
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
We are looking for:
- Fresh graduates of civil, mechanical, sanitary, environmental, chemical and industrial engineering (license is an advantage but not a requirement);
- Individuals who are 21 to 25 years old, and;
- Individuals who have strong leadership and communication skills.
* Engineering license is an advantage but not a requirement
Laguna Water offers qualified candidates many opportunities, including:
- Comprehensive training;
- A continuing development program even after the CTP graduation to support the cadets’ career in the organization;
- A career that is performance-driven and dynamic;
- A career track mechanism, which ensures participants performance-based movement in the organization.
Interested in this unique opportunity? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.